Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] emails from other account to be seen
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:27:06 +0200

Hi Dave,

--On Freitag, 24. September 2004 22:19 Uhr +1000 Dave Hall <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Dirk,

I thought a little more about this.

Couple of questions to try to track it down:

session type: get or cookies - (does the url contain kp3=uwq89qcj29h7f)

No cookies in this case.

do the effected user/s login to other accounts?

What exactly do you mean? Other IMAP accounts via email app or other phpgw accounts via login?

accounts system used? sql or ldap?

SQL.

This info *might* help me track it down.  If it is a security problem, I
will ensure it is fixed quicky, but first we need to know where to go
hunting and what test env is needed.

Whatever you need to know, of course. Thanks for looking into this.

Dirk