RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Participants selection

From: Don Graver \(dgraver\)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Participants selection
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:38:46 +0100

I am using IE 6.0.x, and I normally don't use session based cookies, but
turned them on to test a couple of things regarding this.  I would think
without having cookies on, that it should grab the sessionid from the
URL, but I'm not sure.  Anyways, assuming the bug is fixed, is there a
way to remove entries from the participants list in addition to being
able to add them?

P.s. I know the calendar code pretty well now, and it seems to work for
me :-)

-- Don Graver