RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Participants selection

From: Don Graver \(dgraver\)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Participants selection
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:24:46 +0100

Well...here is what is happening.  If I use netscape on windows or
linux, or if I use mozilla on Linux, the popup thing works and I can add
users/groups to the participants select box on the parent window.
However, when using IE, the popup windows open, and everything works
until I click on the arrow image to add a user or group to the parent
window.  Then it will either redirect me to the login screen on the
popup window if I have use cookies set to NO, or it redirects me to the
home page as if just logged in if I have cookies enabled.  The parent
window stays the same, but the popup window is the one that is being
redirected for some reason.  Not sure why it works on netscape/mozilla,
and not on IE.

-- Don Graver