Re: [Phpgroupware-users] how can i show own applications in the phpgroup

From: Michael Ressel
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] how can i show own applications in the phpgroupware surrounding ?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:08:48 +0200

Thanks for your help,
the Notes app was a huge help for me. My pages work now!!! :-)

But i have another problem now:
One of my sites consists of several html framesets which should contain 5 different php-documents. Opening these documents outside the frameset works fine, but the page which should render the 5 framesets on one screen is empty. Is there a problem with rendering framesets in Groupware?

ragards,
Michael

Chris Weiss schrieb:

I've found the Notes app to be a great example and a simple enough concept
that it's pretty easy to follow

Michael Ressel (address@hidden) wrote:
hi,
i wrote an own application and added it with the administration page
into groupware. But the new available button in the groupware's toolbar
runs my app in fullscreen without the groupware's header and menubar
visible. But i want to have my page embedded in the groupware
surroundings like the header and menubar. How can i do this?
Another problem which i need help with: I want to use the username with
which i logged into groupware.... Is there a variable which contains
this username?

regards,
michael