[Phpgroupware-users] how can i show own applications in the phpgroupware

From: Michael Ressel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] how can i show own applications in the phpgroupware surrounding ?
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:45:50 +0200

hi,
i wrote an own application and added it with the administration page into groupware. But the new available button in the groupware's toolbar runs my app in fullscreen without the groupware's header and menubar visible. But i want to have my page embedded in the groupware surroundings like the header and menubar. How can i do this? Another problem which i need help with: I want to use the username with which i logged into groupware.... Is there a variable which contains this username?

regards,
michael