Re: [Phpgroupware-users] how can i show own applications in the phpgroup

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] how can i show own applications in the phpgroupware surrounding ?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:09:01 +0000

depends on how you're using framesets.

phpgw in its own frame should work.

been a long time, but at one time at least one of the templates was made to
allow it to use frames, totaly depends on the template selected.  May take
some work to make them again, or at least some research to figure out how to
enable them, it was always test code.

content in iframes/divs should work fine.