Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending email with attachments

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending email with attachments
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:48:51 +0000

Wouldn't this goal require a ui for the user to attach files to the
notification?
If so, would not a full editor to allow modification to the notification be
preferred?

Maybe the calendar create entry screen could call up the email create email
screen
with the recipients and default text pre-filled in.  That way any mods could be
done
including attaching a file (or is that what the original question was?)