Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending email with attachments

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending email with attachments
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:24:17 +0000

>Has anyone else tried something similar?

Not that I know

You would have to code it

You are now entering an area that frightens most devs

We are moving towards (it might be working now) allowing infolog items linked to
calendar items.  Infolog items can be attached files.  But the files wouldn't go
with the email notifications.  Perhaps the calendar item pointing to a posted
file
would be adequate?