[Phpgroupware-users] Sending email with attachments

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Sending email with attachments
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:20:09 +0100

I would like to send an email with attachments via the class 'send'.
More specifically, I would like for a user to be able to add files to a
Calendar event, then when the notification email is sent to all
participants, the files are attached.  I have no problem adding the new
field to the calendar app, I am just unsure how to create all the
necessary MIME headers and boundaries and use them in the send class.
Has anyone else tried something similar?

-- Don Graver