[Phpgroupware-users] Langauge translations

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Langauge translations
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:19:32 +0200

Hi everybody. I´m trying to translate to spanish every text of my PHPgroupware applications. Haow may I perform this translations? Is there a language file with the translated text for each application? What about the lang table which is created on my database? Is there any easy way to perform this operations?

I´ve seen there are still some texts not translated at all to spanich and I would like to translate them.

Thanks for your help

Jorge