[Phpgroupware-users] Auto-creating accounts

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Auto-creating accounts
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:30:29 +0200

Hi again, I´m trying to achieve some characteristic of the accounts auto-creation features and I don´t know if it´s posible or ot too complicate.

The autocreation of the users in the database when the log in my phpgroupware makes all the accounts to belong to the same default (or any other) group. This means that any non-private event saved in their calendar will be shared by everybody. Is it posible not to assign to any group a user autocreated? But on the other hand I would like that the auto-created accounts would have a set of applications by default, are both things incompatible?

Maybe another idea would be to assign the default group to all the users autocreated but do not allow to see the default group calendar to anybody, is this posible? Should I manipulate any PHP file or any database record?

Thanks for help

Jorge