RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Hamoa problems

From: Kirk Lawson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Hamoa problems
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:21:00 -0500

>phpGroupWare uses the phpgroupware user to talk to MySQL, at
>least in my case,
>wouldn't you want to use the same one with ODBC?

Yes, this is the actual username I used.  Refering to it as "admin" was
confusing.  Sorry.

>I want to do this also.  Are your docs in English?  Did you
>find an English version of Hamoa?  Where?

Hamoa's README doc has German in the top half and English for the second.
 Once installed, you can select either German or English for the language
but you must do the install in German.  I selected the default buttons
and it seemed to work.

I'm about to test Hamoa 1.4.2 to see if it fixes this bug or if it's not
a bug and, instead something that I'm screwing up.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk Lawson
 ---
"In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or
knowledge of their use."
 -Achille Marozzo, 1536