[Phpgroupware-users] Hamoa problems

From: Kirk Lawson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Hamoa problems
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:34:00 -0500

OK.  Finally got the e-mail auth thing working (had to cheat) and now am
working on getting Hamoa (1.4.1 Beta) to sync from Outlook.

I have installed the MySQL ODBC according to the Hamoa docs.  I had to
use the "admin" username and pass (this seems not right but it's the only
way I could figure to make it work without manually giving MySQL priv to
every blasted user I might ever have).  When I install Hamoa and run it,
I can fill out all data except "Catagory ID" and "Catagory name."  These
remain blank and unaccessable.  Regargless of whether I click "Without
catagory" or "All" I still get an "Inputs are not complete" error box
when I click start.

What mistake am I making?

Peace favor your sword
 ---
"In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or
knowledge of their use."
 -Achille Marozzo, 1536