[Phpgroupware-users] DB init hanging

From: GAY Samuel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] DB init hanging
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:08:52 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying PhpGroupware on a XP-Pro (just for test !). It's not the first time,
I try some things few month ago on the same platform, It was interesting, but I
didn't had enough time.

Now I have PhpGroupware 9.14.005, MySQL 4.0.12, PHP 4.3.1 and Apache 1.3 and I
want to retry it. But I've got a serious problem ! After creating the
header.inc.php with the setup form, I connect as admin, and click on the button
to initialise DB. But nothings happens after a long time !!!!

The DB was created by me, and the user for phpgroupware (with GRANT ALL).

After many tries (restarting apache, using various syntax for path, ...), I
connect to MySQL and ask for "processlist". Good, the phpgroupware user is
connected ! But nothing is done. No table creation... It just remains
connected.... I don't have more information about what's happening...

Does anybody have a solution, an advice ?

Thanks in advance.
Sam.