RE: [Phpgroupware-users] DB init hanging

From: GAY Samuel
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] DB init hanging
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:04:25 +0200

I checked the MySQL parameters, nothing seems to be "strange"... but there are
many parameters, perhaps I missed something.

I migrate to PHP 4.3.2 and MySQL 4.0.13, I've still the same problem. Of course
I tested the new configuration with anonther php/mysql 'application'.

But I've something more interesting. I activate for a test the text update log
of MysQL. Each time I click on the "Install" button there is a create table and
a drop table. I clicked 6 times, here is the log :

# mysqld-nt, Version: 4.0.13-nt-log at 030710  8:51:55
use phpgroupware;
CREATE TABLE phpgw_testrights ( testfield varchar(5) NOT NULL );
DROP TABLE phpgw_testrights;
CREATE TABLE phpgw_testrights ( testfield varchar(5) NOT NULL );
DROP TABLE phpgw_testrights;
CREATE TABLE phpgw_testrights ( testfield varchar(5) NOT NULL );
DROP TABLE phpgw_testrights;
CREATE TABLE phpgw_testrights ( testfield varchar(5) NOT NULL );
DROP TABLE phpgw_testrights;
CREATE TABLE phpgw_testrights ( testfield varchar(5) NOT NULL );
DROP TABLE phpgw_testrights;
CREATE TABLE phpgw_testrights ( testfield varchar(5) NOT NULL );
DROP TABLE phpgw_testrights;

I don't understand why it doesn't run correctly... I hate not understanding !
:o)
Sam.