Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Custom Fields dont save

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Custom Fields dont save
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:10:41 -0500

One thing I found while trying to work this,: i deleted the extra fields to
start over, one of my entries was  initiation #    for some reason (I
suppose the # char), would drop me to the login window when I tried to edit
or delete it, it wouldnt even let me touch it, so I went into mysql and
deleted the entry forms in config, and the extra fields in address book
extras tables.

Now I rentered a new custom field (just one for now) and gave it a simple
name . in an address book entry I chose numerical for content, but again it
wouldnt save. I then tried letters and still it wouldnt save. I am figuring
that because the # char was an issue there may be some bugs in this area ?

Please further correspondence with this issue for I feel it is an important
one in ened of resolution.
Many thanks so far for the input