Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Custom Fields dont save

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Custom Fields dont save
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 19:49:00 +0000

I've never used the custom fields before but I just tried it and it worked fine.

Viking NetWerkz (address@hidden) wrote:

>Has anyone experienced this? And how did they fix it,? It makes the address
>book
redundant If custom fields entries cant get saved.Please anyone.?I am stuck at
this
point.

saved, when rediting the address book entry they disappear, they have to be
reentered, thats a big deal if we cant edit any address book entry, if we have
keep reverting back to original documents just to reneter this required data.