Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Custom Fields dont save

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Custom Fields dont save
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:07:20 -0500

Well illbe a son of a b*&%^&h, it doesnt like capital letters, I created
mileage and it worked, but still wouldnt for Distance I deleted Distance and
created distance and the dang thang worked,well I'll be.
So with that in mind it also doesnt like this: Initiation #, for whenever I
tried to edit that custom field or even delete it it would bring me to the
login screen and not drop the session., So what are our limitations in which
we can enter? and thanx so much
 how little return on such big givings,you are all terrific in your support,
I have never seen a suppport group so dedicated to an open source tech. What
else should I be looking at when creating custom fields? One response said
they used every char to try and break it, so just what are the limitations
to this, is it mySQL limitations or groupware or php? or a combo of all?

thnz