Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Custom Fields dont save

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Custom Fields dont save
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 02:40:16 +0000

I meant rename the phpgroupware directory to act as a backup and do a clean
install.
It looks like you don't need to do that because Chris may have found the source
of
the problem.
To recap what we think we know; create a custom field called "mileage".
Open the addressbook.
Enter a number.
Save it.
Come back and edit it.  For me that value is there.
What is the name of your custom field?