Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Error

From: Andrew Thurlow
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Error
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:54:57 +0000

Hi Brian

This is the link
http://phpgw.portalcomputing.com.au/timetrack/viewjob.php?
jobid=244&start=0&order=&filter=&query=&sort=&qfield=
at the bottom of the jobs list.

If I run the query through a mysql text interface it works fine.

Basically I cant get any info out of timetrack now except the default. If I try
and
change the job type, timesheets (as an admin) or even the In-Out it goes back to
the default pages.

The whole thing is hamstrung.