[Phpgroupware-users] FTP

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] FTP
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:06:59 -0500

I am having no luck whatsoever with this ftp, and going through the support I see a lot of users do also.
I can manage to go to my original anonymous ftp, but it denies me with restrictions. I would like to use the phpgroupware ftp, but it says username and password isnt good. I am using this on a sub-domain, but I dont see that as a problem, does anyone else?

I am desperatly seeking a way my members can upload .txt, .docs, etc for reading, and from what I have seen this is only available in phpgroupware with FTP/ is there another way?

maybe groups have some control over this issue?
An url error perhaps because of sub-domain? office.mydomain.com instead of mydomain.com/office?
sorry newb alert

---