Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Error

From: Andrew Thurlow
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Error
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:22:08 +0000

Hi Brian

I did a cvs update on just about everything in phpgroupware (filemanager is
failing
for some reason) and while the error is still occuring at least it gives an SQL
error now...

Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from phpgw_ttrack_jobs where job_id=
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1)

Session halted.

Brian Johnson (address@hidden) wrote:

>These errors that you get don't seem to be timetrack related
>
>It was working for you right?
>
>Have you changed config (or upgraded) phpgw, php, or mysql recently?
>
>What version or phpgw are you running?  When is last time you upgraded
>timetrack?
>

>Andrew Thurlow (address@hidden) wrote:
>>
>>Hi Brian
>>
>>This is the link
>>http://phpgw.portalcomputing.com.au/timetrack/viewjob.php?
>>jobid=244&start=0&order=&filter=&query=&sort=&qfield=
>>at the bottom of the jobs list.
>>
>>If I run the query through a mysql text interface it works fine.
>>
>>Basically I cant get any info out of timetrack now except the default. If I
>>try
and