Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sharing a directory in phpwebhosting

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sharing a directory in phpwebhosting
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:05:36 +1100

Go up from home/user1 and you will see the group dir entry.  For
granting access to others to that dir, try going into admin->user
groups->any group->phpwebhosting - ACL (blue dot) and assign the rights
there.  Members of that group automatically have access to the group dir.

Cheers

Dave
content-type: multipart/signed; protocol="application/pgp-signature";
        micalg="pgp-sha1"; boundary="=.CfjE,Sqrcm2T6o"

--=.CfjE,Sqrcm2T6o

Thanks, Dave.

Where are the settings for a group directory? I thought I had seen
mention of something like that, but now I can't find it under admin,
preferences, or anywhere else I've looked.

For now, the update button seems to be doing the job I'm looking for.
I'm not sure how I missed that before.

Thanks again,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/

--=.CfjE,Sqrcm2T6o--