Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sharing a directory in phpwebhosting

From: Jacob S .
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sharing a directory in phpwebhosting
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:05:27 -0600

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:38:00 +0000
"Chris Weiss" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Jacob S. (address@hidden) wrote*:
> >I also recently decided that my first installation was gonna be a
> >practice round, as I now wanted it to be ssl protected. Everything
> >installed properly, and things appear to be running great. Thanks to
> >this list for all the help.
>
> You can switch between https and not at will, phpgw doesn't care.  In
> setup you can enter the URL with no domain, like /phpgroupware, to let
> the user choose, or force them to use https by putting in it the URL
> field like https://server/phpgroupware

Thanks, Chris. I was reminded of this fact as I was setting up the
second installation of phpGW... oops. :-)

I already had some reasons to have a separate Documentroot for apache
and apache-ssl though, so I guess it didn't really hurt much, and I had
phpGW ingrained a little bit deeper in my head in the process. :-)

Merry Christmas everyone!
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/