Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sharing a directory in phpwebhosting

From: Jacob S .
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sharing a directory in phpwebhosting
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:22:27 -0600

hmm... I seem to be having a lot of trouble with the group directories.
I created a new group and it auotomatically created the new group dir,
but none of the users in the group seem to be able to see it. Clicking
the update button doesn't help. I also tried creating a new user
belonging to a couple of the groups, but it couldn't see either of the
group directories of which it was a member.

Any hints or suggestions?

TIA,
Jacob

-----