Re: SPAM:17: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this underNT/IIS?

From: Seibar Ghoti
Subject: Re: SPAM:17: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this underNT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:45:00 -0500

What are the effects of this?  Is there any reason why we
shouldn't ban "Location:" headers altogether? Is it slower? Do only > some browsers support it?

I do know that Squirrelmail has a similar issue, but it's only with one of it's script files. I'm going to try that perl script in a minute or two (as soon as my "working" install is backed up). I have a feeling this might make a big difference, as I couldn't get SM to work at all prior to fixing this one issue.

---
Answering the age-old question: Which is more painful? Going to work, or gouging your eye out with a spoon?
www.workorspoon.com