Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?

From: Seibar Ghoti
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:38:46 -0500

    I remember that some problems were caused by submitting forms to
directories instead of files, and IIS didn't like that.  For example,
submitting a form to /phpgroupware/ does not, to IIS, imply
/phpgroupware/index.php -- this needs to be specified.

Did you modify the scripts to reflect that, or did you come up with another work around? Does anyone know if this is accounted for in later versions? In my traversals through the scripts, I did not notice anyone that was submitting to just the directory sans script file.

---
Answering the age-old question: Which is more painful? Going to work, or gouging your eye out with a spoon?
www.workorspoon.com