[Phpgroupware-users] http authentication problem - double login

From: larry campbell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] http authentication problem - double login
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:32:14 -0600 (CST)

Hello gang - I've got a problem that hopefully you'll be able
to help me solve.  I've got http authentication selected and a
proper .htaccess setup.  My user's login goes like this:

1. prompted for http password, username and password
successfully entered.

2. phpGroupWare prompts for username/password where I can hit
the 'login' button without sending information.

3. User is presented with their home page.

I'd like my users to skip past the phpGroupWare login screen
and go straight to home.  I've tried going to
http://server/phpgroupware/home.php but this will just redirect
me back to login.php.  Thanks!