Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Connection postgres error

From: tof
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Connection postgres error
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:10:02 +0100

Hi,
> Change the password setting to trust, test if you can connect.
With trust, works correctcly, thanks.

Under debian stable, the version for download with apt-get is
phpgroupware 0.9.13.018. The last version is 0.9.14-0.RC2
on the www.phpgroupware.com. Does 0.9.13.018 is the last stable
version or it will need to update with the 0.9.14...

Thank you all for your help.
daztof

> Check the log file for postgresql, for Debian it is in
> /var/log/syslog
> It will tell you the reason of not connecting.
>
> put the line with phpgroupware in pg_hba.conf before host all line.
>
> Donald
>
> tof wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I 've always my msg :
> > Database error: Link-ID == false, pconnect failed
> > PostgreSQL Error: 0 ()
> >
> > Session halted.
> >
> > My config :
> >
> > /etc/postgresql/pg_hba.conf