Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Connection postgres error

From: tof
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Connection postgres error
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:47:53 +0100

Hi,

I 've always my msg :
Database error: Link-ID == false, pconnect failed
PostgreSQL Error: 0 ()

Session halted.

My config :

/etc/postgresql/pg_hba.conf
local    all                                                               ident
sameuser
host     all                       127.0.0.1    255.0.0.0      ident sameuser
host     phpgroupware    127.0.0.1    255.0.0.0      password
host    all                        0.0.0.0        0.0.0.0          password

/etc/postgresql/postgresql.conf
debug_level = 0
log_connections = 0
log_pid = on
log_timestamp = on
syslog = 2
silent_mode = off
syslog_facility = off
trace_notify = off
max_connections = 64
shared_buffers = 128
tcpip_socket = 1

/etc/postgresql/postmaster.conf
POSTMASTER_OPTIONS="-i"

I've been created a phpgroupware user with password and the phpgroupware
database with webmin.
So now pgsql start fine with the -i option.
Can you see something

Thank you, sorry because i'm not competent.

daztof.