Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Addressbook Entries and Everything in its place

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Addressbook Entries and Everything in its place
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 02:15:29 +0000

Hello Dave:

BTW Dave,

I just CAN'T Take on another responsibility.  I'm always the first
to do it if nobody else want to, but between NYLXS (http://www.nylxs.com),
NY Fair Use (http://www.nyfairuse.org), and teaching 3 classes a week,
and work... I just can't do anymore.

I'm already probibly the busiest person the the Free Software Movement,
and I have to eat....

Ruben