Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Addressbook Entries and Everything in its place

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Addressbook Entries and Everything in its place
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 02:11:35 +0000

Hello

yes i was on IRC.

And good afternoon.

We got the email to show, but it's not global.  The users of the system
should have their email addres, phone and business address show by default
to all users.

I can only see the ones i entered.  Users who took company time to fill
our the information after clicking add, are visable by default to
everyone else.

Ruben