[Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Mark Hanze
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:47:58 -0400

I recently bought SuSE Linux Email Server 3.1 and implemented it for our
school District. Love the server but my users are used to phpGroupWare as a
web interface. phpGW has the capability of authentication to a remote
servers ldap. But I get this error

Warning: LDAP: Unable to bind to server: Inappropriate authentication in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on
line 264
Error: Can't bind to LDAP server: dc=ccsd,dc=k12,dc=ny,dc=us!

Warning: LDAP: Unable to bind to server: Inappropriate authentication in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on
line 264
Error: Can't bind to LDAP server: dc=ccsd,dc=k12,dc=ny,dc=us!

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php:264)
in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/phpgroupware/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 77

I tried to configure phpGW for MD5 or DES and the same thing.

Can I successfully connect to the server in this way?