Re: [Phpgroupware-users] new class.sessions_php4.inc.php breaks old logi

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] new class.sessions_php4.inc.php breaks old logins
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:58:16 -0400 (EDT)

I have a couple of questions:

1)  Are you using cookie based or URL based parameter passing?

2)  Are you using a virtual host?

I made, what I thought was a minor fix to the session class.  The intent
there was to allow better handling for use with the sitemgr app.  I
could've not taken into account a few assertions.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)