[Phpgroupware-users] RC4 problem after setup

From: Tony Howden
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] RC4 problem after setup
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:45:41 -0000

Hi All

I have just setup phpgroupware for the first time and seem to have got through
the setup with everything in the right place but...

When I select the login page it displays, I then enter demo / guest or the admin
user / pwd and click login, the browser just sits. Its as if it cannot find
itself or where to go next.

I've redone the config several times, killed and recreated the user accounts,
and I am stumped. Any assistance please...

TIA

Tony

--
regards