Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RC4 problem after setup

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RC4 problem after setup
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:40:41 +1000

Hi Tony,

Can you please provide a bit more info on your install:

OS, Distro, Version?

Websever and version?

Type of authentication used?

Browser, Version, OS etc?

Anything else you think we would like/need to know about your setup...

This should give us all a bit more to work with.

btw - are there any errors showing up in the php/webserver logs?

Cheers,

skwashd
Dave Hall
e address@hidden