Re: [Phpgroupware-users] email app - stuck in imap -- want pop3

From: Ben Cottrill
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] email app - stuck in imap -- want pop3
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:32:18 -0500

Imap does work (using kmail).  As far as which server, it appears to be
uwash.

So I am guessing I messed up somewhere in my installation.  I cannot seem to
find any reference to imap or pop in the phpgw_preferences table.  If i am
authenticating via ldap, could the information be (not) getting tossed into
my ldap record??

Thanks,
Ben