Re: [Phpgroupware-users] email app - stuck in imap -- want pop3

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] email app - stuck in imap -- want pop3
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 19:24:57 +0000

I'm not sure where it would be in the tables, and there should be no need to go
there anyway.  There is a global setting in Administration and a per user Custom
setting in Preferences.  Just make sure you're not using "localhost" as the IMAP
server, some php_imap libs have trouble with it.  Giving it the real hostname
works
fine even if it is on the local machine.