Re: [Phpgroupware-users] email app - stuck in imap -- want pop3

From: Ben Cottrill
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] email app - stuck in imap -- want pop3
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:26:11 -0500

Is anybody sucessfully using pop3 for email from Version-0_9_14-branch?  It
seems that pop3 has gone south (perhaps the felamimail integration?), as my
mail server says it is getting imap requests, the error showing up in my
browser is an IMAP error, and the file class.mail_dcom_pop3.inc.php is full
of commands like imap_sort($stream,$criteria,$reverse,$flags);, whereas the
old 0.9.12 file class.msg_pop3.inc.php actually seemed to do pop stuff...

Is pop3 functionality broken due to felamimail, or am I just doing something
wrong?

Thanks for any insight,
Ben