Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Peter Niederlag
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 13:10:44 +0100

Hi phpgwusers,

Guillaume Courtois schrieb:

> 0.9.13 was the latest dev branch. It has been used to make a 0.9.14-stable
> branch, in which bugs are corrected actually, and a 0.9.15 dev branch.
>
> When the 0.9.14-stable branch was made, a 0.9.14-RC1 tar and rpm package was
> created, download it at the savannah.gnu.org site.

since I am still new to cvs, one quest:

I installed the 0.9.14-RC1 tar package. Having this done, I do a regular
update via ~/phpgw/cvs update. Does this mean I am still in the
0.9.14-stable branch ?

I am wondering why the bug in email.class someone called "garbage"
(whats that mean?) doesn't get updated, maybe I am in a "dead" end cvs
branch...

if this is the case, can someone point me on how to change to
0.9.14-stable ?
thx,
peterN