Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:49:14 +0000

"schrieb", hum du bist deutsch :-)

>since I am still new to cvs, one quest:
>
>I installed the 0.9.14-RC1 tar package. Having this done, I do a regular
>update via ~/phpgw/cvs update. Does this mean I am still in the
>0.9.14-stable branch ?

That depends on what on put on the cvs commit command as an option. if you
don't put anything regarding the branch, you are in the devel branch (so,
0.9.15). If you put -r Version-0_9_14-branch, you are in the 0.9.14 stable
branch.

>I am wondering why the bug in email.class someone called "garbage"
>(whats that mean?) doesn't get updated, maybe I am in a "dead" end cvs
>branch...

No, I think that the phpGW developers are very busy these days, so just be
patient !