[Phpgroupware-users] What to download

From: Vaishakhi Ajmera
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] What to download
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:05:43 -0600

Hi all,
I am a new user of phpgroupware, actually I am not a user yet but want to be
one.
I went to the downloads page to download the software and did not understand
what to download. I was interested to download the 0.9.14 version but it
seems like there is a separate download for each application like email,
addressbook. Do I have to individually download these files or is there a
single file which incorporates the entire application.
Please advice.

Thanks a lot in advance
Vaishakhi