Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Initial installation

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Initial installation
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:31:12 +0000

>OK, thanks, but this doesn't help me a bit.

Yeah, I know, my memory sucks ...

In France, we say that there are two signs to know when you become really old :

1. the first is when you loose memory
2. the second is ... er ... well, I can't remember ;-)

>What do you mean by 'not all the steps done in /phpgroupware/setup'?
>The install document fount on
>http://docs.phpgroupware.org/12-docs/html/admin/ doesn't cover any
>/phpgroupware/setup/. I have done everything what's mentioned in this
>document, but it doesn't seem to work when I enter the step:
>Point your browser to http://yourserverroot/phpgroupware/setup/ which
>will ....
>
>This causes the error I specified before.
>
>What did I omit?

Are you sure that you web server has the rights to read and/or write in the
phpgroupware directory ? I'm pretty sure that your problem is linked with the
presence of the header.inc.php file ...