Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Initial installation

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Initial installation
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:29:23 +0000

>OK, strange this is, but in a desperate move I removed that file and now
>it seems to work! For now...
>Thanks for the brainstorm feedback :PP -- now I'm a step further :)

Great ! The problem is that when you go to /phpgroupware/setup, the goal is to
create a header.inc.php corresponding to your configuration.

But in order for /phpgroupware/setup to work correctly, the file header.inc.php
must be valid. Yours was not. Deleting it let you go to /phpgroupware/setup and
recreate it.

It's "the snake eating his own queue", if you see what I mean ...