Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Initial installation

From: Tomasz Chmielewski
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Initial installation
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:50:41 +0100

Guillaume Courtois wrote:

Are you sure that you web server has the rights to read and/or write in the
phpgroupware directory ? I'm pretty sure that your problem is linked with the
presence of the header.inc.php file ...

OK, strange this is, but in a desperate move I removed that file and now it seems to work! For now...
Thanks for the brainstorm feedback :PP -- now I'm a step further :)

-- T.