Re: [Phpgroupware-users] anonymous access to applications like polls

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] anonymous access to applications like polls
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:46:30 -0600

there is an anon_wraper.php in the root of phpgroupware, that shoudl allow you to link to and log in as an anonymous user. You will need to serach for the docs for that, I don't rembmer where they are hiding, but I don't hink they are on the list on the docs site. Try a grep to find it. I don't remember exactly but I think you have to create a user for this account..

How recent version of the API is in that distrobution, I know for a while there were problems with the packaged versions.

- Josh Miller