[Phpgroupware-users] anonymous access to applications like polls

From: Trent Swift
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] anonymous access to applications like polls
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:30:23 +1100 (EST)

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to phpgroupware who has nurstled the debian installation
of phpgroupware and now is trying to actualize it's full potential.

Questions: How do you enable anonymous login, ie, not have to enter a
username/password? Is there a standard way to do this? Should I just
use non-phpgroupware apps for this?

Background: I want surfers of my website to be able to use some of the
standard apps directly, eg polls and headlines, directly without
enabling access to the other apps which contain private information,
eg addressbook.

The mail archives and documentation don't seem to cover this (yet?).

Thanks,