[Phpgroupware-users] Re: dummy question

From: Brian Harvell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: dummy question
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:43:22 -0500 (EST)

I found the problem. I had to go into the group manager and add those to the
permissions. Seems weird since I was using an admin account and the app was
active.

Brian

--

Brian Harvell                address@hidden             http://ToolBoy.com/
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc