Re: [paragui-users] PG_Application::SetBackground(...)

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_Application::SetBackground(...)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:40:03 -0800 (PST)

On 21 Feb 2003, Kamil Skalski wrote:

> > Hi, what about adding a common third background mode, BKMODE_CENTER ?
> > The only things to be additionally added:
>
> I think, that RedrawBackground should be virtual or something like that
> - there should be an easy way to provide user's routine for drawing
> background.

actually - having a redraw event sent to a background-manager makes more
sense (default = no manager == no message sent).  This will -very- badly
break opengl driver + maybe others too.
(well TBQH any -direct- rendering breaks opengl.  Indirect eg calling
paragui primitives works fine - although most of them have been renamed
and rearranged in the opengl tree :)

Although it's probably doable this way too... *thinking*....

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis