Re: [Paparazzi-devel] InsideGreen() or non-circular mission boundary?

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] InsideGreen() or non-circular mission boundary?
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:56:43 +0100

Hi Felix,

I gave master a try and I will stick with it.

The initial errors I reported earlier were just caused by me not
recompiling paparazzi after switching the 5.0 branch to master. Also one
needs to do a "make clean" before "make" to prevent some errors around
some "usb..." include file (don't remember exactly).

Not surprisingly the "InsideXXX()" fix does work in master as well. I
will let you know if I find any other errors. None so far.

Simon